Are you seeking a cost effective way to bring a proven curriculum to your administrative assistants and support staff? Look no further. Become a Star Achievement® Certified Trainer and gain the knowledge, skills, and tools to conduct dynamic training sessions.
Joan Burge, founder and CEO of Office Dynamics International, has been successfully teaching and refining the curriculum since 1990 (now in its 14th Edition). This Trainer Certification program is your opportunity to spread the star achievement philosophy to the administrative professionals in your organization.
Joan will personally teach you her secrets to delivering this proven program. As the Creator and Master Trainer for Star Achievement®, Joan knows this program inside and out.
What will you learn?
- Proven classroom techniques specifically designed for the Star Series
- To weave the Star Philosophy theme throughout all your sessions
- How to interpret the Instructor Guide and how to use it as a springboard to your creativity
- Her secrets for keeping attendees motivated, even at 2:00 p.m.
- Effective use of the participant workbooks
- The typical questions asked by attendees and appropriate responses
- Maximize your message with props, training aids, and learning exercises, all specifically designed for this series
- Experience the same exercises you will use with your participants
- Tips for planning a stellar celebration for those employees who complete an entire Level
- Marketing tips for internal communications
- Ways to customize the material and make it fit with your organization's values and mission
What will you receive at the training?
We have assembled an entire Star Achievement® Facilitator Kit for easy storing and carrying to your classes.
- Complete Instructor Guide (scripted training guidelines with time agendas, learning objectives, activity processes, transitional phrases, pre-class preparation checklists and more)
- 4 Participant Workbooks (for facilitator’s reference, one for each Level I module)
- PowerPoint slides for all 4 modules
- Masters for training props
- 1 copy of Joan Burge’s “Become an Inner Circle Assistant”
- Starter supply of star incentive stickers
- 20 Monday Motivators™ e-zine sign-up flyers (free service reinforcing concepts taught in Star Achievement®)
- Sample of official Star Achievement® Certificate of Completion
- Order forms for Participant Workbooks and Certificates of Completion
- Suggested books, products, CDs and more to complement series
- Supplier contacts for training aids and material.
1) The Trainer Certification classes are held in the West part of Las Vegas, near the Summerlin area. Should your organization wish to train 4 or more people, Joan Burge can come on site. Please call 1-800-STAR-139 for details and pricing.
2) Currently, Star Achievement® Trainer Certification is only available to internal employees of an organization; not Independent Contractors or business owners.
STAR Certified Companies (partial list):
Memphis Light, Gas & Water
National Security Agency
Planet & Moran, PLLC
University of Tennessee
UT Health Science Center Memphis