Jasmine M Freeman
posted on December 20, 2011
Here are some more wonderful words of wisdom...
- DO NOT GIVE UP! Never give up fighting for what you believe in. God is able to do anything – far above all that you can ask or think. Keep praying and believing.
- Listen to your inner voice (“higher power”, “soul”) and trust it…because spirit is true and ego is false. Your soul won’t steer you wrong.
- Figure out how to be happy. If you are not happy, don’t waste another moment. Make a change, even a small one, to bring you closer to achieving happiness.
- Try to read a book a week or gain knowledge in any way possible. Don’t let anyone hold you back or, more importantly, hold you down.
- Do not focus on the negative and maintain your emotions.
- Learn to be more accepting of setbacks and recognize that it could actually turn into an opportunity for something better.
- Put on a happy, confident face to the world even if your heart is breaking. Things will get better.
- Know your boundaries as to how much effort you really want to put into a very difficult relationship. Evaluate whether it is good for you mentally and financially. Determine if it is better to “let it go”.
- All the water in the world can’t sink a ship unless the water gets in. Don’t let stress sink you!
- Don’t let disappointments define you. Things never stay the same. Look for opportunities and learn to adjust to change.
- It takes time to get to where you are meant to be, whether it is in the same place or somewhere else.
- Turn positive thoughts or experiences into a lesson learned that you can then turn into something positive for the benefit of someone else.
- Never doubt yourself or your talents. Never burn your bridges. Keep networking with peers. You never know who will call with an opportunity.
- You are strong and can rise above any obstacle that crosses your path in life. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Believe in yourself and your faith that something good will come to those who wait. Turn a negative into something positive.
- Always have patience. In all things there is a silver lining. There are those with worse problems than you.
- Your plan may not be God’s plan.
- Love yourself and trust yourself first.